eCommerce Shops for Small Business
It's time we do business ...together
Marketplace websites are great platforms to sell various products and services. For the progressive entrepreneur, time will come to step up to the next level and invest in your store, your brand, your products & your customers!
“You’re not here by accident… so the time is now.”
Starter Level Business
After initial setup cost, you only pay us for monthly management or add-ons... your profit is all yours. .
Build recognition & loyalty promoting your business, products & services to the world, not someone else.
Take control of your business data and customer information. Manage who can access financials and contact customers.
Pro Level Business
Key Pro Selling Features
Your product inventory is auto-updated when a customer purchases or cancels an order. Just set it and let it do the tracking.
Deliver locally? Manage drivers like major on-demand delivery services like Uber-Eats or like Diner Dash.
If you can sell one you can sell 100. Get notified immediately by Text, Push Notification or Printed Receipt.
Mobile is the new wave! We ride it with clean, mobile responsive online stores to boost your business.
Get to the money in many ways! Accept all major credit cards, Paypal, Apple Pay, Android Pay & more!
Connect to major services like USPS, FedEx, DHL, UPS for automatic pricing and streamlined shipping.
Pro Level Business
Add-on only enhancements you need
Branding / Design
Customer Acquisition / Engagement
Our add-ons provide key “Professional Features” that eCommerce stores use to compete in their market space.
These Pro Features are designed to enhance performance of your store & boost it’s production and payout in it’s industry.
How We Get It Done
Proper planning prevents poor performance
An eCommerce website design can quickly become a huge success – or it could fail miserably from the start.
The best way to ensure success of your online store is to plan your exact route to success. If you haven’t thought about your goals, defined the desired results, or even considered why you’re creating an eCommerce website, you could find yourself in a tussle.
We Have You Covered!
Our process is simple, fast and proven to add value & ROI for our clients. 5 Simple Steps:
- Gather Info & Plan
- Design or Re-design
- Build, Optimize & Test
- Launch & Promote
- Analyze, Manage & Maintain
Product population, Options & Integrations…Oh My!
Sounds scary, huh? Well, it can be at times. When your online store’s capabilities don’t align with your goals, or your imagery is not representative of your brand… it can literally get ugly and scary! Now imagine adding those tragedies along with website misconfigurations and inconsistent maintenance & poor product management, and you can, and will, say goodbye to all you have invested.
The Keys to Creating a smooth running eCommerce System:
- Gather Information (Keys): Goals, KPI’s, Defining Desired Results.
- Proper Tools (Smooth Running): Selecting proven designs to facilitate customer purchase flow and add-ons & tools to assist them without interruption = Smooth Running.
- Put it All Together (eCommerce System): Gather a team with the knowledge and experience to design for display on multiple devices and integrate with 3rd party channels that manage everything from customer engagement to payments, and you’ll be on the path to your success.
Production, Logistics, Data Analysis… is that apart of eCommerce website design?
Traditionally…no. But we want to do more than provide you great online store and selling tools, we want to help you use them. Operating a stable and productive eCommerce website is easier when all of your branding, production & marketing is in managed in one place.
With Brand Basket’s management plan & Add-Ons We Help With:
- Driving Traffic to Your Website: Use our marketing & advertising add-ons to grow your reach through email, paid ads and search engine optimization tools.
- Converting Leads and Customers: Use our customer retention add-ons to email marketing campaigns, post purchase follow-up emails, and abandoned cart emails .
- Suggestions & Best Practices: Execute all tactics in one place, track and analyze visits, leads and customers, so that we can provide recognize trends in data and suggest changes to improve production.
- Customer Service: We assist your customers with account support questions or problems, within 12 hours via email.
- Help with sourcing, fulfillment and MORE!
Mo' Money, Mo' Problems
When problems appear, let us know. We provide professional support to all of our eCommerece shops and marketplace vendors… 365 days a year.
Professional & Fairly Priced
for economic & social empowerment
Woocommerce on WordPress
Logistics - ***** COMING SOON ******
Product Development, Packaging & Fulfillment
Our goal is full service. Providing everything a small business owner needs from branding, supply chain, management and delivery.
What? No Pricing!
That’s right! Our pricing structure is not based on competing with other platforms… we have no competitors in this space. We’re here to help you succeed, fairly and professionally.
Tell us about yourself, your business and your goals and we'll provide a price that meets you where you are in your business development.
* Any prices given are based on our lowest price of development on platform (Starter Plan). A minimum of 3 months of Remote Maintenance is required if you choose to upgrade to a Pro Plan (Established or Growing) .
** Additional fees maybe required for pro add-ons, setup, hosting, domain names and tasks outside the normal management duties we perform.
*** Clients may setup additional items using the shop manager or may pay for task time from maintenance plan.